LIVING THE ABUNDANT LIFE
Yahweh has offered us a life that will have:
a. A "joy" that is greater than any other
b. A "blessedness" that is happiness in its fullest measure
c. An "assurance" of entering the everlasting kingdom of our Lord
d. A "peace" that surpasses understanding
-- What an offer!
2. Only our creator could offer this. Jesus stated in John 10:10...
"...I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly."
3. Yehoshua offers this "abundant life" not only by His sacrificial death, but also by His teachings recorded by His apostles;
notice John 15:11..."These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full."
4. Through His teachings, then, we can learn the "Secrets Of The Abundant Life"...
a. Many of which are found in this very chapter (John 15)
b. Where Yehoshua pictures Himself as the VINE and His disciples as the BRANCHES
- John 15:1-5 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
5. As "branches" we are to bear "fruit".